I have always been fascinated with the human mind and it's power of perception, performance and persuasion. I've been a student of psychology and consciousness studies, both formally and informally, throughout my lifetime.
After many decades of using what I’d learned to make achievements in competitive sports and in business, I woke up one morning to realize it was time for me to trade-in ambition for meaning as my driving force. In that moment, everything changed. It was then that I set out to find a way to harness the things I was most passionate about, the things I really knew a lot about, to be of service to others. I obtained additional training in Clinical Hypnotherapy, Brain-Coaching and Applied Practical Neurology, and continue studies in gut & brain-related behavioral research.
If you're struggling with your mindset, controlling your emotional attitudes, habitual behaviors or your stress level, in your personal or professional life, I can help. If you're a driven professional, a competitive athlete, or a truth seeker, I can relate to your journey and I have many effective tools to share with you!
My professional background includes roles in art & design, sales, management and entrepreneurial ventures. I have worked as a sole proprietor, in the employment of start-ups to Fortune 100 companies and as an independent consultant, for such programs as UC Berkeley's Skydeck start-up incubator.
In that time, I’ve coached individuals and teams toward reaching their peak performance levels, and I can help you reach yours, too. I’ve also been a competitive athlete, a top ranking swimmer and equestrian, and currently coach equestrians and their horses. I'm a United States Dressage Federation Bronze, Silver and Gold Medal recipient.
In my experience, mental training, self hypnosis and utilizing the mind-body-spirit connection remain the most impactful elements in achieving success in any venture - be it inward or outward; mental or physical; growth or healing. All of these become joyful pursuits.
If you're wondering if hypnosis is right for you, feel free to give me a call for your Complimentary 15min Consultation.
- Undergraduate studies in Psychology, Philosophy and Literature, Harvard University and Skidmore College
- Executive MBA Certificate, The Mendoza College of Business at The University of Notre Dame
- Clinical Hypnotherapist, Certified by The American Council of Hypnotist Examiners
- Specialization certifications and training in Smoking Cessation, Hypnotic Regression, Hypnotic Gestalt Dream Work®, Hypnosis for Weight Reduction Support and Addiction Resolution techniques
- Trained in Coaching for Cancer Patients and Care-givers, through The Cancer Journey
- Currently completing certifications in Amen Clinic Brain-Coaching, Eden Energy Medicine and in Neuro-Leadership
Copyright 2018 InnerWorkBrainCoach.com ⎮ All Rights Reserved.